We are a young and dynamic business based in Attnang Puchheim – in the heart of Austria. The company was founded in 2010 and is by now well established on the market. We are a capable and reliable partner to our clients.
Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients and conduct projects together as a team in the best way possible.
Dr. Roland Eisl is the head of the company. He is a proven expert on the area of designing models and simulations and has been engaged in this subject matter since 2007.
Click here for Dr. Eisl’s current CV
Mag. Eva Eisl
Daniel Buchberger, M.Sc.
Harald Ernst, BSc
model and software development
Nicholas Schlangen, BSc
Chemical process engineering
Our strong points are:
- Flow simulations in all areas of Technology
- Industry and energy technology
- Process engineering
- Mobility and transport
- Architecture, building technology and air-conditioning technology
- Environmental technology
- Development services
- Development of models using various software environments, e.g. MS Excel, Matlab, ANSYS Fluent…
- Engineering and consulting
- Basic engineering
- Heat and energy balances
- Power plant simulations (steady state or transient)
- Steam generator simulations
- Process and power plant simulations
- Reports and studies
- Conceptual studies
- Reconstruction studies
- Feasibility studies
- Problem solving